Terms and conditions
Each oven is assessed for a quality check at the end of its production.
Our ovens are proudly handmade, they are not a mass production product,
and some minor irregularities such as slightly different measurements than indicated may occur.
Over the years we have improved our ovens and minimised cracking, however please note that all dome shaped wood fired ovens will tend to develop small cracks either inside or outside. This is common and quite normal. These cracks are under no circumstances structural defects and will not affect the performance or durability of the oven. Cracking is caused by the extreme heat released by fire, causing for the materials to expand and then settle when the oven cools down after use. If you are concerned by the aesthetically aspect of the crack (s), you can touch it up with the repair mix tube provided with your oven. To avoid excessive cracking you must follow the curing instructions as per the instruction PDF booklet we send you with your oven.
Generally your personal information is only requested when you are ordering our products. Personal information collected is limited to that required to make an order, and includes; name, address, phone number, email address, but may include other information if needed to provide the product you have requested.
My-Woodfiredoven will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if requested to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- confirm to the edicts of the law or
- comply with a legal process served on My-Woodfiredoven.
My-Woodfiredoven will not share your personal information other than for the limited exceptions already stated. It will only be used for the purpose stated above.
My-Woodfiredoven requires full payment prior to collecting or to delivery of the ordered products.
Payment methods accepted are:
- Electronic Bank transfer
- Bank deposit
- Credit Card payments via the check out page on our website
- Credit Card payments over the phone
Order and Delivery Policy
You can place an order either via the website, over the phone or by email.
Upon full payment reception of the ordered goods, the depot will despatch the order for collection either by you directly or by a freighter selected and prepaid by My-Woodfiredoven.
To prepare an order for collection either by yourself orby a freighter, we need to advise the depot 24 hours ahead of the pick up date.
My-Woodfiredoven endeavours to always obtain the best delivery quotes for customers and therefore uses different freighters depending on the delivery location. To obtain better prices for you we pre-pay your freight and then passes the cost of the freight onto you on your order invoice.
Delivery may take up to 10 working days from the day the freighter collects from our depot, depending on your delivery location.
Please note, we will use all reasonable efforts to see that deliveries are made according to schedule, but we shall not be responsible for delivery delays due to causes beyond our control.
You must check the goods upon arrival.
Although My-Woodfiredoven endeavours to select the best freighter for each delivery and most deliveries proceed well, in the exceptional case of any damage or loss caused during transport you must advise My-Woodfiredoven by email, including clear photos of the damage and damaged packaging, within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
We will then contact you to discuss the damage and act as stated below.
Refund / Return Policy
At My-Woodfiredoven we are proud of the ovens and accessories we make for you to enjoy,
and we want you to be happy with your product and have many years of happy cooking!
If you have any problems please let us know as soon as possible so we can resolve it with you.
My-Woodfiredoven’s warranty comes together with our famous customer care, we are here
for you even after the warranty period.
Our ovens are handmade with the utmost attention and care, and each oven is assessed for a quality check at the end of its production.
However, if, in the rare case of an issue, you need to claim on the warranty, you just need to advise us in writing of this issue and provide us with good quality photos – with a visible date on each photo – of the suggested failure, as well as your proof of purchase.
My-Woodfiredoven provides a manufacturer warranty on your product against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date .
Our technical service team will try and troubleshoot any issue you may have, and try to solve your problem as fast as we can so you won’t miss out too much on cooking fun.
We will either;
- Send you a replacement part if we can judge from your photos that the part in question is clearly faulty and is easy for you to replace,
- Ask you to return your oven or the faulting part for assessment,
- Repair or replace any part of the oven which is proven to be defective in material or workmanship upon our examination,
- Replace the oven if the fault appears to be integral to the entire oven.
Note: The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. In your own setting it may look slightly different from those images due to light effects on the displayed products.
Terms and conditions for warranty
The warranty is subject to proper use in accordance with the Instructions manual provided with the oven.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Piccolo oven and does not extend to products that have been resold, with the exception of products that are purchased through our authorised dealers.
The warranty applies to the product being used for domestic (residential), non commercial use only.
If you have altered the products in any manner including improper maintenance, adjustment(s), modification(s) or contamination, the warranty is void.
Any replacement parts issued by Piccolo Pizza Oven are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
If you suspect the product has a defect or fault, we require that you immediately stop using the product and contact us as soon as possible to notify us of the issue. Continued use of the product where a defect or fault is reasonably known by you, may void the warranty.
You as the buyer will be liable to us for all reasonable costs incurred by is in relation to the investigation, analysis and testing of your Piccolo oven which, in our reasonable and professional opinion, appears not to be in breach of the warranty for the oven as set out.
In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
At My-Woodfiredoven we continually strive for improvement, and therefore, from time to time we may adapt or change the design of our products. This warranty does not cover My-Woodfiredoven being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at our discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
Statutory notice: This warranty shall not affect your consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Our ovens and accessories come with guarantees that can not be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, or to have the oven components repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Things not covered by Warranty
- Reasonable wear & tear on the oven and accessories,
- Defects, damage or malfunctioning caused by:
- Improper use and/or care
- Accidental damage,
- Water Damage,
- Improper or incorrect installation and/or site preparation,
- Improper storage, for example left outside unprotected from the elements,
- Use of caustic cleaning materials,
- Natural disasters or severe weather conditions,
- Not following the instructions manual,
- Use of incorrect fuels and not recommended wood types,
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing of the stainless steel,
- Surface rust from exposure to salt air conditions, such as sea spray and humidity, and/or chlorine sources, such as swimming pools and spas/hot tubs,
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing of the stainless steel,
- Floor stone (-s) cracking caused by thermal shock or by not following the instructions for use,
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to overheating, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven,
- Products that are damaged or lost in transit to us. We recommend that you ship your returned products to us via a traceable shipment method,
- This warranty is for the product only and does not include removal, installation costs or liability.
Additional Warranty Notes for our Piccolo wood fired oven
The following Piccolo Oven parts:
- the cooking stone,
- the rotary motor,
- the laser thermometer,
- the thermo glass in the oven door
- the door hinges
- the bearing
all have manufacturer warranty of one (1) year for a production/manufacturer fault.
Please read the instructions pages of the manual for proper use tips and instructions.
For Piccolo tips, do’s and don’ts, FAQs and plenty recipes go to our Piccolo’s dedicated Blog: Pizza Oven Piccolo
Disclaimer and indemnity
We shall not be liable for:
- loss caused by any factors beyond our control;
- any indirect or consequential loss of any kind;
- where the terms of any written warranty have not been complied with, or any manufacturers’ handbook provided to you has not been complied with;